Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d)
As SILENT-YACHTS, we introduced a new e-ra of yachting through our solar-powered luxury catamarans. Our mission is to create an independent and environmentally friendly sailing experience that combines the silent cruising of a sailboat with the luxury of a motor yacht. We are advancing this mission day by day with cutting-edge solar technology. We are the pioneer in an increasingly active market. For this reason we are looking for a Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team for an immediate entry (full time).
We value your personality and passion:
For us, personality and passion are the most important parts of the puzzle.
You’ll always be supported and looked after by your SILENT-YACHTS family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be part of our international team in Fano which is currently made of 36 driven individuals coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun!
As a Commissioning Engineer your key responsibilities are:
- Undertake the commissioning activities of all vessels for Silent-Yachts
- Ensure that pre-commissioning checks are complete
- Coordination and planning of commissioning activities
- Coordinate with other disciplines and service engineers from vendors to ensure that ship systems are properly commissioned, and relative documentation is provided
- Track testing progress with highlighting of potential problems and recommend solutions
- Quality inspection, snag list and reporting
- Prepare commissioning reports and analysis
- Prepare sea trials reports and analysis
- Continuous support in improving the HAT, FAT and SAT
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure efficiency in commissioning and continuously seek process improvement
- Preparation of documents for handover
- Coordination of As Built drawings in collaboration with technical department
As a Commissioning Engineer at SILENT-YACHTS you will be offered:
- A very interesting, varied and challenging position in a highly innovative yacht company
- The opportunity to work for the industry's leading brand
- An appreciative and familiar working atmosphere with minimal bureaucracy, flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- The perspective to grow in a game changer company
- Yearly team event
- Competitive salary
- An unlimited employment contract
You are definitely a match if you...
- have a degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Marine)
- are a knowledgeable and results-driven leader
- have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- have effective communication skills in written and spoken Italian and English.
- are proficient in relevant Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Project
- are available for periodic transfers to support the commander and to collaborate with other company sites
- are willing to travel to commission the boats at our Turkish shipyard
- have Rhino and SolidWorks programs knowledge
- have experience with solar panels
- have sailing experience
- have working knowledge in programming, automation and czone system
If you are ready to work with us as a team to further push our vision of sustainable yachting, we truly look forward to welcoming you aboard of SILENT-YACHTS.
Please submit your application and all relevant documents in ENGLISH!
- Commissioning & After Sales
- Fano, Italy
SILENT-YACHTS was founded on the dream of making luxury yachting work truly hand in hand with nature by minimising the impact on the marine environment while still providing utmost levels of comfort without compromises.
Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d)
Loading application form