Sales Manager (m/f/d)
SALES MANAGER (m/f/d)
As SILENT-YACHTS we introduced the new e-ra of yachting by setting up a serial production for solar powered luxury catamarans. Our mission is to create an independent and environmentally friendly yachting experience which combines the silent cruising of a sailing boat with the luxury of a motor yacht. With the help of solar power, we are manifesting this mission day by day. Therefore, as one of the most innovative companies within the entire nautical industry, we are seeking a skilled and ambitious Sales Manager (m/f/d) for an immediate entry (fulltime).
We value your personality and passion:
For us, personality and passion are the most important parts of the puzzle.
You’ll always be supported and looked after by your SILENT-YACHTS family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a Sales Manager, you will be part of our international team who is made of individuals coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun!
- Selling one of the most innovative portfolios in the entire yachting industry
- Pro-active customer service
- Strategic acquisition of new customers
- Participation at international boat shows and events
- Sea trials & shipyard visits with prospects and customers
- Regular Reporting to the Head of Sales
- Administrative support for the Head of Sales
- Close corporation with marketing and project management
- Experience in the yachting business is mandatory
- Skipper License highly welcome
- Several years of experience in sales of sailing or power boats is desirable
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German is a plus
- High willingness to travel
- Confident, charismatic and convincing demeanor
- Ability to work independently in an organized and committed manner
- Engaging Team Player with a “Game Changer” attitude and a “hands on” mentality
- Experienced with CRM Systems
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly interesting, diverse and challenging job in one of the most innovative yachting companies
- Excellent career opportunities
- An appreciative and friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies as well as quick decision making processes.
- An unlimited employment contract
- The rare opportunity to work full time from home office
- Flexible timing – you know when you are the most productive
Please note that in order to be hired for this position you do not have to necessarily live in Austria. As we all work remotely from our home offices we hire from other European countries as well.
If you are ready to work with us as a team to further push our vision of sustainable yachting, we truly look forward to welcoming you on board of SILENT-YACHTS.
- Sales & Charter
- Sales Manager
- Klagenfurt, Austria
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment level
- Sales Workers
SILENT-YACHTS was founded on the dream of making luxury yachting work truly hand in hand with nature by minimising the impact on the marine environment while still providing utmost levels of comfort without compromises.
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Loading application form