Electrical Foremen (m/f/d)
As SILENT-YACHTS, we introduced a new era of yachting through our solar-powered luxury catamarans. Our mission is to create an independent and environmentally friendly sailing experience that combines the silent cruising of a sailboat with the luxury of a motor yacht. We are advancing this mission day by day with cutting-edge solar technology. We are the pioneer in an increasingly active market. For this reason we are looking for a Electrical Foremen (m/f/d) to join our team for an immediate entry (full time).
We value your personality and passion:
For us, personality and passion are the most important parts of the puzzle.
You’ll always be supported and looked after by your SILENT-YACHTS family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a Electrical Foremen, you will be part of our international team in Fano which is currently made of 20 driven individuals coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun!
As an Electrical Foremen your responsibilities are:
- Team coordination
- Work planning
- Coordination with production manager and technical department
As an Electrical Foremen at SILENT-YACHTS you will be offered:
- A very interesting, varied and challenging position in a highly innovative yacht company
- The opportunity to work for the industry's leading brand
- An appreciative and familiar working atmosphere with minimal bureaucracy, flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- The perspective to grow in a game changer company
- Yearly team event
- Fresh coffee & snacks
- Competitive salary
- An unlimited employment contract
You are definitely a match if you...
- Have 7-10 years of experience in luxury ship building
- Have experience leading a team
- Have experience with electrical propulsion
- Have high attention to detail
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Have passion for boats/yachts in general (boating license is an advantage)
- Are able to work independently and in a structured manner
- Have organizational skills, flexibility, and reliability
- Have a creative problem solving attitude
- Are solution oriented
- Have willingness to travel
- Have “Hands-on” mentality
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in Italian (English language skills are beneficial)
If you are ready to work with us as a team to further push our vision of sustainable yachting, we truly look forward to welcoming you aboard of SILENT-YACHTS.
- Fano, Italy
SILENT-YACHTS was founded on the dream of making luxury yachting work truly hand in hand with nature by minimising the impact on the marine environment while still providing utmost levels of comfort without compromises.
Electrical Foremen (m/f/d)
Loading application form