As SILENT-YACHTS, we introduced a new era of yachting through our solar-powered luxury catamarans. Our mission is to create an independent and environmentally friendly sailing experience that combines the silent cruising of a sailboat with the luxury of a motor yacht. We are advancing this mission day by day with cutting-edge solar technology. We are the pioneer in an increasingly active market. For this reason we are looking for a Electrical Foremen (m/f/d) to join our team for an immediate entry (full time).
We value your personality and passion:
For us, personality and passion are the most important parts of the puzzle.
You’ll always be supported and looked after by your SILENT-YACHTS family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a Electrical Foremen, you will be part of our international team in Fano which is currently made of 20 driven individuals coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun!
As an Electrical Foremen your responsibilities are:
- Team coordination
- Work planning
- Coordination with production manager and technical department
As an Electrical Foremen at SILENT-YACHTS you will be offered:
- A very interesting, varied and challenging position in a highly innovative yacht company
- The opportunity to work for the industry's leading brand
- An appreciative and familiar working atmosphere with minimal bureaucracy, flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
- The perspective to grow in a game changer company
- Yearly team event
- Fresh coffee & snacks
- Competitive salary
- An unlimited employment contract
You are definitely a match if you...
- Have 7-10 years of experience in luxury ship building
- Have experience leading a team
- Have experience with electrical propulsion
- Have high attention to detail
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Have passion for boats/yachts in general (boating license is an advantage)
- Are able to work independently and in a structured manner
- Have organizational skills, flexibility, and reliability
- Have a creative problem solving attitude
- Are solution oriented
- Have willingness to travel
- Have “Hands-on” mentality
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in Italian (English language skills are beneficial)
If you are ready to work with us as a team to further push our vision of sustainable yachting, we truly look forward to welcoming you aboard of SILENT-YACHTS.